Thursday 10 December 2015

DIY: Simple and Easy Christmas Nail art (fail)

 Simple Christmas Nail art ( Beginner level)



This is a simple and easy nail art that will only take 5-10 minutes for you do to and no tools required all you need is just a bobby pin and few nail polishes and your good to go.

Let my honest with you guys I suck at nail arts ...but when I saw this online the other day my inner nail art lover freak just couldn't resist trying it out for myself. So here we go!                            


1st the things you will need 

1 red colour nail polish , 1 green colour nail and white/nude colour nail polish and a bobby pin or toothpick.

So lets get started 
1) Apply a base coat (optional)
2) Take out your red and green colour nail polishes
The ones I am using here are from Sasa.
Then pick any colour of your choice to start with and paint one of your nail with your desired colour like this

Then take a different colour and paint it to your another nail then keep Alternating to all your nails, But leave out your ring finger nail .

 When you done your nails will look something like this.
Then take your white or nude nail polish and paint it on your ring finger nail . As you can see I already painted my ring finger nail in the above picture.
3) Take your bobby pin or toothpick
And start drawing a small Christmas tree ...
Just start by drawing a small triangle. .
Then draw another a bigger triangle not so big just a bit bigger compare to your 1st triangle
Then keep going until you have no more space on your nail or your satisfied with your tree

As you can see my tree ended being an epic fail
so I have to end up redoing it again
And then your final product should look something like this
I just adjusted my tree a bit and used my red nail polish to add small dots on my tree so it looks like ornaments hanging on to them.
There you go simple easy Christmas nail art for you to dress up your nails for Christmas... I know mine ended up looking bad but I am pretty sure you could do a better job then me..

Happy Holidays ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment